Nothing makes sense, so I won't think about it. I'll go with the ignorance.
Eat, sleep, fuck and flee; in four words, that's me.
I am full of indifference.
Taste. I have no taste.
I don't like these tiny portions with your artful abortions of sound,
sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic.
So go choke on your irony.
Love! I shall not love, yet I'll still sing about it.
I hope it covers the ocean in slime, the drama and drool.
I'm leaking the blood of a fool. (I'm full of it, I'm full of it, I'm full.)
Rat poison for dinner,
pull the chord from the phone. I am dining alone.
Tonight.
Oh I am dining alone.
Tonight.
And I am done with this
I wanna taste the breeze of every great city
My car and my guitar
So you'll come to be, made of these urges unfulfilled
Oh no, no, no, no, no
When I'm dead I'll rest
When I'm dead I'll rest, lay still
When I'm dead I'll rest, I'll rest.
I won't see you a while
But I guess it depends
(turn it up, turn it up)
And maybe if I pretend that
if it's our of sight, it's out of mind
Laughin' like it works
Bleeding like it don't hurt
Knock you off your feet
Even if you need me
Tear you apart, and I hate how I need you
And nobody is wrong
And nobody is right
Then how come tonight
another piece of me is gone again?
I feel so tired, tired
tired, tired.
♪~♫
domingo, 7 de março de 2010
Shit!
by
luana
às
21:21