Tell me there's a logic out there.
Leading me to better prepare
For the day that something really special might come.
Tell me there's some hope for me.
I don't wanna be lonely
For the rest of my days on the earth.
Oh..!!
~
Screw this crap, I've had it!
I ain't no Mr. Cool
I'm a pig, I'm a dog
So excuse me if I drool
I ain't gonna hurt nobody
Ain't gonna cause a scene
Just need to admit
That I want sugar in my tea
Hear me (hear me) I want sugar in my tea!
- Êi, Sally - falei.
- O que é? - ela perguntou. Estava olhando para uma garota do outro lado da sala.
- Você já se sentiu alguma vez cheia de tudo? - perguntei.
- Quer dizer, você alguma vez na vida já ficou com medo de que tudo vai dar errado, a menos que você faça alguma coisa?
terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2008
these are the songs I keep singing
by
luana
às
18:34